Monday, September 22, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday Sabrina!!

I'm falling behind in my posting.

Between working extra days and Avery at school, I feel like my time is limited to be sitting here writing when I should be cleaning my house or something!

About 10 days ago we went to Buffalo to celebrate a special little lady's first birthday!  Sabrina turned 1 just the other day so we made the trip in for her party.  It's hard to believe she's a year old already and soon will be running around with my girls (which they will LOVE by the way)!

She's sporting Cassie's birthday tutu-love it!
We got there and the kids played awhile and then we had a delicious BBQ lunch.  Then it was time for presents! Avery was front and center the entire time, just like she is at every party. Girlfriend loves seeing what the birthday girl/boy gets!

After presents, it was time for cake! And it was so pretty:
Swiper, no swiping!
Sabrina wasn't really "feeling" the cake at all. She didn't take a good nap so she was pretty tired at this point. She stuck her hands in it and that's about it-she just cried at the cake! I wish I had that problem!

Happy 1st Birthday Sabrina!! We hope you had a fun day!

No comments: