Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Thanksgiving-finally!

Life around here has been crazy. It's December 10th-yes, only 2 weeks from Christmas. This time of year is just so hectic with Thanksgiving and then Christmas and all of the preparation in between.

I honestly haven't had time to look at my blog at all so I'll probably do a few quick catch up posts and who knows when I'll check in again. We have our holiday party next weekend and I'm feeling the pressure of having nothing ready for it.  Well, besides being decorated!!

Anyways, we had a great Thanksgiving.

We started our day with our tradition of cinnamon rolls and fruit followed by watching the Macy's parade. Although this year we didn't watch much due to some poor behavior by the little ones.

After Cassie's nap, we headed to my in-laws' house for Thanksgiving dinner. 
Avery

The best pic we could manage

Avery and Owen
We had the usual crew-us, my in-laws', my sister-in-law and her family, my Mom and Aunt. We also had another Aunt and cousin join us this year and my SIL's in-laws also came. The food was great, the company was great (as always). We had a really wonderful evening!

No comments: