I've been meaning to post this recipe for quite some time (as you can see, the pics are from August!). And now that I'm thinking of it, who the heck wants to eat ice cream cake in the middle of the winter?! Although...ice cream is my favorite so I could eat it anytime!
This recipe came from my girlfriend's Mom. She made it for a birthday party we went to over the summer and I immediately got the recipe from her. It's super easy and really yummy too!
Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
20 ice cream sandwiches
1 jar of hot fudge
8oz cool whip
1. Line bottom of pan with ice cream sandwiches-cut to fit if needed.
2. Top with half of hot fudge sauce, a layer of cool whip and any other toppings you desire!
3. Do a second layer of ice cream sandwiches
4. Top with hot fudge, then cool whip, and toppings.
5. Freeze until ready to serve!
Even though I had to fake some of this to make it look right, it still tasted fantastic! And I love how easy it is! Definitely something easy to bring for a party, especially in the summer!