Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Busy Week

This week is just busy! Something going on every night this week. Monday and Tuesday night I went to the gym. Today I had a nail appt. Tomorrow we're going for dinner to celebrate my father-in-law's birthday, and Friday I have a purse party. On top of that, we're going to CT this weekend so I have to pack for that as well! It makes me tired just reading it all!

Speaking of the gym, last night I took a new class my gym is offering called Zumba. It was so much fun! It's a cardio class that's based on latin dancing. It's hard to explain because it's not ballroom type dancing, but you do moves from the salsa, merengue, cha-cha, etc. It was a blast and it was packed! They just started it up last week and only offer it 3 times a week so the class was very crowded. It was tons of fun though so I hope to continue that if I can!

Nothing else really new to report on here-we ordered our wedding album so we're just waiting to hear when it's finished. That's about it-not too exciting, just busy!

No comments: