Monday, January 14, 2013

What We've Been Up To...

It feels like we have been busy lately, but doing what I don't know!  

Since the holidays ended, I've been busy planning a special birthday celebration that is quickly approaching (*tear*). And I've been battling some back pain (more to come on that) so that's added to our routine around here.

So...just a few things we've been doing lately....

Cassandra has been figuring out more toys and how they work:
 
 
Avery's been quite silly these days. She's getting quite a sense of humor and seems so grown up now! And she likes sporting Daddy's shoes (and clearly making strange faces):
And this one has been coming up with so many funny faces! She cracks us up!
 
 
 
 
I honestly don't know what we've been up to these days. They all go by like a blur to me! On the days I'm home we haven't left the house much but we sure keep busy with our routine....between naps, feeding/eating, cooking/cleaning the days go by pretty darn fast! It still hasn't sunk in that it's mid-January now! Although Christmas does seem like it was awhile ago for some reason!

No comments: