Sunday, October 6, 2013

Happy 60th Dad!!

Today is my Dad's 60th Birthday! Crazy, right?! 

On Friday, his wife threw him a surprise party so I went along for the fun! Gabe and the girls stayed home since the party started at 7pm (in Buffalo) and it's right around their bedtime.

When I pulled up to the house, this is all you could see out front!
And the coordinating cake:
We all hung around for maybe 20 minutes before my Dad showed up:
He claims he was surprised (if you know anything about my Dad, I'm sure he wasn't surprised) until he pulled up to the house. Once he saw the big sign, he knew something was up! But I think he was surprised at who was there (like me!).

After some pizza, wings, and antipasto, we sang to the "old man":
and he made a wish:
I hung around until about 10pm, then hit the road home. Short and sweet, but it was nice sharing his special party with him!

Happy Birthday Dad!!

No comments: