Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Peanut Butter Cookies

I found this recipe online somehow and it sounded to easy and too few ingredients to be true. If you've ever made peanut butter cookies, you know the list of ingredients can be much longer than this. Since it has only 4 ingredients, it seemed too easy and couldn't possibly hold together or taste good.  Of course I had to try it out since peanut butter is my *fave* thing to eat! And believe me, I wasn't disappointed!

Peanut Butter Cookies
1cup chunky peanut butter
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg
3/4tsp baking soda

1. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.  Roll into balls and if desired, make criss-cross pattern with a fork on top.
2. Bake at 350 for 8-10min.
(Notes: I used chunky peanut butter, but I'm sure creamy would work just fine. I did do the criss-cross pattern and I also sprinkled just a touch of regular sugar on top like you would a regular PB cookie.)

These turned out great. Unlike other PB cookies I've made, they are not dry or crumbly at all! Very moist and delicious! And of course, super easy! They'll be made again!

No comments: