Here's a goody for Christmas morning!
We've (my family) has been making this for quite some time. It's super easy and super delicious!
Bundt Cinnamon Rolls
Hungry Jack flaky biscuits (2 cans)-not jumbo size
1 tbsp. butter
2 tbsp. chopped walnuts
1 stick butter (1/2 cup), melted
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Using 1tbsp butter, grease bundt pan.
3. Sprinkle in nuts
4. In bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon
5. Take each biscuit and dip into melted butter then coat in sugar/cinnamon mixture. Stand up in pan.
6. Bake for 30-40min or until golden
7. Dump immediately onto serving plate