Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Biggest Loser

So I have to take a minute and talk about one of my favorite shows, the Biggest Loser. I'm not sure if any of you saw last night's episode, but it made my night!! Basically there are two teams-black and blue left. Each had 4 people on it. I really like everyone on the black team-they happen to be all female and are all great people. The blue team however, I really can't stand! There's only one girl on there I like (Amy C.) and she was moved to that team from the black team a few episodes ago. Anywas, the 3 others on that team are SO RUDE! Theres a husband and wife (Vicky and Brady) and another girl (Heba). They are all just so mean and so rude to certain people that it annoys the heck out of me! The only good thing is that all of America is going to see what morons they are! How you can act like that on national television is beyond me. Anyways, Brady and a girl from the black team were up for elimination and Vicky was all bragging "Well I know Brady will be staying because our whole team will vote for the other girl and we have more votes, etc, etc." The BEST part was the elimination when Amy C. turned against the idiot blue team and voted Brady off!! It ended up as a tie vote so they choose the person who lost the least amount of weight to leave...which was Brady! So needless to say, their "team" is falling apart! It was so great! I'm so glad she had the nerve to stand up to them and vote them off-they are just so mean that none of them deserve to be on there and win the grand prize. I can't wait for next week-they show Vicky planning revenge (she's such a baby!).

No comments: