Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is here-it's crazy! It just doesn't feel like it to me! We're going over to Gabe's parents house today for dinner. We alternate between Buffalo and Rochester each year so it's our year to be here. My Mom is driving out to have dinner with us too which will be nice. She'll stay the night and we'll probably head to Buffalo tomorrow for a visit since we haven't gone in about a month now. So it's a day for being thankful and I am very thankful everyday-thankful for my wonderful husband, and thankful for my family and friends-without you I wouldn't be the person that I am today! Thank you all for your love and support. I'm thankful our family and friends are all healthy and we all have jobs and a place to live and food on the table. In this economy, it's the little things to be thankful for. So when you sit down to your yummy meal today, think of what you are thankful for this year. And enjoy the holiday with your family and loved ones.
Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: