Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Well, it's really the day after, but who's paying attention?? After work, we waited for some trick or treaters before heading to our party. We left the house at 7pm and still had no kids show up! So since we bought a big bag of candy, we left a bowl of it out on our front stoop to get rid of it. We stopped at Gabe's sister's house on the way to see our niece and nephew. Unfortunately they were out of their costumes already and our nephew was enjoying his candy. So, I don't have any pictures to show of them in their cute outfits :( We stayed a few minutes then went to my friend Julie's house for a party. I brought my spooky cookie cake for a dessert and it was a hit! They had tons of food, lots of drinks and a decent turn out. There were a few games of beer pong and flip cup played (I didn't play-not a beer fan) and we had a really good time. We got home to find our candy bowl empty so someone took it! I wish we had a camera out there to see if a few kids took one each, or if there was a kid who took the whole bowl. Either way, I don't care-the candy is out of the house!

No comments: