Sunday, January 8, 2012

Last Date Night

Last night, Gabe and I went on our last date night before the baby's arrival.

I had a gift card to use at the Melting Pot, so that is where we went.

Dinner was very good. I opted not to do the whole 4 course thing and instead just got the cheese fondue and chocolate fondue along with a salad. Gabe did order an entree, but said afterward that next time he probably won't-we were just too full at the end of the meal! 

It was very nice and relaxing and we were in a very secluded table so it was like we were the only ones in the restaurant. It was nice getting a break and just enjoying each other's company. I know in just a few short weeks that we won't get much of that anymore! 

And a special thank you to my Mom for coming out and babysitting for us! We appreciate it!

No comments: