Sunday, January 22, 2012

Our Family of Three.....

It's hard to believe that we just finished our last weekend together as a family of three. Next weekend, we will be a family of four, which is just crazy to think!

Yesterday was a nice "me" day....I met a friend (and old coworker) of mine for breakfast. Then I went to the AT&T store to get a new phone. Long story short....I inherited Gabe's old iPhone and it started randomly shutting off on me and the only way I could get it back on was to plug it in. I took it to the Apple Store and they tried doing something to it and it didn't work. So I had to bite the bullet and buy a new one.  After going to AT&T, I had an appointment to get my haircut. Gabe had Avery over at my In-Laws' house for most of the morning for a nice visit. 

Once they got home, we played then went out to Moe's for dinner.  We put Avery to bed and just relaxed.

This morning Avery and I went to one of her friend's house for a playdate. The kids had a great time!  After coming home and getting lunch for Avery, I went grocery shopping.  We spent the rest of the day just relaxing and playing with Avery. 

Just gearing up for the week ahead-work and the arrival of the new baby on Friday (if not before)!

No comments: