Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Dip

There is a recipe going around like wild fire on facebook/pinterest these days. Of course it caught my eye because it's peanut butter....and cookie dough. Bonus! 

When we went to our friends' house a few weeks back, she actually made it and it was delicious so of course I had to investigate  the recipe. After looking at it, it looked familiar. You might remember this recipe from way back when. Well, it's basically that exact recipe with some peanut butter and peanut butter cups added in. Exactly the same!

I have a get together to go to tomorrow so I made it to bring along!  Looks and tastes good so far-just from licking the spoon!

So if you want to make this, just make the old recipe and add in some peanut butter (probably 1/3 cup) and some peanut butter cups (as much as you like-I did about 1/3 cup). I served it with some mini graham crackers and pretzels!

No comments: