Saturday, November 23, 2013

First Snow

I was raised in the wrong climate, that's for sure. You'd think after living in the NE for my entire life that I would get used to the cold/snow right?! Nope.....not at all. I am a fan for the changing seasons-I can't imagine Christmas without snow-however, in these parts, our "winter" seems to be about 6 months long. It gets old really fast.

I'll just say that I wish I was as excited to see snow as my kids are. When Cassandra woke up from her nap and I told her it snowed, she laughed and was so excited. When she saw it, she waved and said "Hi snow!" Yep, I could just eat her up.

Of course that also meant that we were all bundled up and outside in no time to experience the first snow that decided to stick.


Luckily for me, Cassandra lasted about 5mins (which is about as long as I can handle it) and we went inside. Time for me to hibernate. See you in April! (I kid, I kid-sort of)

No comments: