Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pizza Dip

Gabe's cousin made this for a holiday party this year and ohmygosh....I'm addicted! Let's just say that I've made it 3 times since then and can't wait to make it again!  Everytime we've had company over since then, I've made it. And I'll probably make it again when we host something. It's so easy and so delicious! This would have been perfect for the Super Bowl too (wish I had gotten it up sooner!)....but honestly you don't need a "big game" to make this stuff! What are you waiting for?! Make this!

Pizza Dip

8oz Cream cheese, softened
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp basil
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp parsley
1/4 cup onion, chopped
1 cup pizza sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1 cup grated parmesan
pepperoni
black olives
additional toppings if desired

1. Combine cream cheese, garlic, oregano, basil, parsley until well mixed.

2. Spread into 9" pie pan (or any other dish roughly that size). Sprinkle with 1/2 of the parmesan and 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese.

3. Top with sauce and add remaining cheese

4. Top with pepperoni and olives (and other toppings if desired)

5. Bake at 350 for 20min or until cheese lightly browns and bubbles.
 
(Notes: I used regular cream cheese once and fat free another time and it tasted just as good with the fat free. I used the pepperoni chunks/bits that are already cut up for you. And if I used olives, I sliced them really thin like on a pizza! I've been serving it with the Stacy's bare naked pita chips and it's really good and addicting!)

No comments: