8oz Cream cheese, softened
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp basil
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp parsley
1/4 cup onion, chopped
1 cup pizza sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1 cup grated parmesan
additional toppings if desired
1. Combine cream cheese, garlic, oregano, basil, parsley until well mixed.
2. Spread into 9" pie pan (or any other dish roughly that size). Sprinkle with 1/2 of the parmesan and 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese.
3. Top with sauce and add remaining cheese
4. Top with pepperoni and olives (and other toppings if desired)
5. Bake at 350 for 20min or until cheese lightly browns and bubbles.