Thursday, May 9, 2013

First Ponytail!

Finally I was able to get a ponytail in Cassandra's hair!

It's so funny...Avery had so much hair when she was born that she's been wearing barrettes since she was about 3 months old (maybe younger). She has just always needed something to hold it out of her face.

And little Cassandra.....barely had any hair when she was born, then lost it all and went bald and now it's finally coming in a la baby mullet!  Today I was playing around to see if I could actually get a ponytail in and I did!! I've tried barrettes a few times but she rips them right out. I think it's because she's not used to it like Avery was. Avery knew nothing but having a barrette in! So for Cassie, this is all new to her. And she just rips everything right out.

So I got a ponytail in and immediately she was grabbing for it:

This is a perfect shot of it:
I think it stayed in all of 5 minutes, but it's a start!!

No comments: