Sunday, September 1, 2013

My Budding Artist

In the past week or so, Avery has really gotten into coloring and drawing. Literally the one day I was home, all she did was color and draw. She didn't want to do anything else!  And I have to say, her coloring is getting really good-she stays in the lines really well now! And I love that I can now figure out her drawings too!

Here are a few of her latest things I've caught that I thought were impressive!

At my Mom's, she wrote Cassandra's name for the first time (I had to spell it out for her)...I was impressed that she new the letters as I said them without anything to look at!
Also at my Mom's, she drew Gabe and I....he's on the left, I'm on the right. I love how my arms are coming out of my head and each hand has about 12 fingers!
And this is from today. She wouldn't let me see this until she was all done with it. She drew herself (on the left) and me (on the right) under the sunshine. And she wrote both names all by herself-I didn't even tell her how to spell it! I have no idea how she learned to spell Mommy but I was pretty proud!

No comments: