Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Thank You's-Check!

My thank you notes for the wedding went into the mail yesterday-yay! Gabe is still working on his side, but it's a relief to have those done....what a chore! We still have a few wedding related things to do-picking photos for our album, watching our video, downloading/editing pictures I've been given on CD. Problem is, by the time I get home and eat dinner I don't feel like doing any of it...I'd rather just relax. Although this week has been busy-pilates last night and watched "Shrek 3" (very cute by the way). Today I did some cleaning after work, had a nail appt., ate dinner, and did more cleaning. I just finished a few minutes ago and I have a headache and am heading to bed very soon. So the wedding stuff will have to wait-it'll get done eventually. I want to work on it, but I need a little bit of time to just be a slug too :)

No comments: