Saturday, August 30, 2008

Visitor...

I haven't been on in a few days because we had a visitor---my Mom! She came in Thurs right when I got out of work and left today. Of course she came with goodies-chocolate cookies, peanut butter pie, and a yummy salad for us. Friday her and my father-in-law worked on our "jungle" of a garden out front-they ripped about half of it out. Its a great start-we just have to finish it. I'll post pics of it once I get them on the computer. I took a half day and was home around noon to help-but they really did most of the work which was really nice of them. I can't wait to get it all finished and put new, low maintenance stuff in its place. Friday night we went to eastview mall and ate at Biaggi's there-was pretty good (their alfredo sauce is quite yummy). This morning, we met the in-laws and our niece and nephew at the public market. We stocked up on lots of goodies then hit the coffee shop there-it's our usual market ritual we have. I love the public market-you can get some really great deals there. I love, love, love fruit and stock up there as much as I can. Today I got about 15 apples for $2!! My Mom left in the afternoon and I finished painting our bathroom finally-almost a year long project for that! Then we hit weggies for grocery shopping, had a nice steak dinner at home, and then I started the grueling task of saving CD's of wedding photos to my computer. Then I uploaded them to ofoto, edited them and am in the process of ordering prints-the hard part? Theres about 700 of them to go through! So it's taken me most of the night and I'm saving the rest for tomorrow. Luckily we don't have anything planned so I can get some of this junk done! Gotta love long weekends :)

No comments: