Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

We enjoyed a nice long weekend. I had 5 days off and Gabe took off tomorrow so he had 5 days off as well.

Friday we went to Buffalo for a visit. We haven't been there in about a month so we were due for a visit. We didn't do much at all Friday-just relaxed at my Mom's house. Avery got to wear some new holiday clothes since Thanksgiving was officially over. Her onesie says "Snow much fun":

This is her petting my Aunt's dog:

On Saturday, my Uncle Joe and Aunt Marion stopped by to visit:

Then Gabe and I met my Dad for lunch. Avery was napping so she didn't go with us. We went to Kelly's Korner-awesome roast beef sandwiches and really good wings as well-definitely worth a try if you've never been!
After lunch, we went over to Megan and Todd's house for a visit. Avery and Noah played a little:


A cute one of Noah:

We got the kids on the couch for some photos as well:


This one looks like Avery is pushing him over:


While at my Mom's, she got Avery laughing pretty good! I took a little video of it-it was so cute! She has never laughed that much at one time:

We came home late Saturday. Today I pulled out the Christmas decorations and got a few things put up. I'll finish them during the week sometime. Avery and I did some shopping this afternoon and that's about it! Just getting ready to get back to work tomorrow.

No comments: