Friday, September 3, 2010

1 in 10

Today starts a nice stretch for me.

In the next 10 days, I only work once.

My typical schedule is Mon, Tues, Thurs each week. With this being Labor Day weekend, I have Monday off-so there's my 4 day weekend.

I work on Tuesday next week.

Avery has her eye surgery on Wednesday.

It just happened that Thursday next week there are no doctors in our office so we were all able to take a vacation day if we wanted. It worked out perfectly so that I could stay home and keep an eye on Avery to make sure she is doing ok after her surgery Wednesday. The doctor said she should be fine, but we just have to watch that she doesn't rub her eyes, etc. So I took advantage and used a vacation day. Then of course it'll be the weekend again.

It's like a vacation and I only used 1 true vacation day! And the best part is that for most of it I don't have any plans. It'll be great!

No comments: