Sunday, September 23, 2012

Eight Months Old!

Baby girl is 8 months old today!

Cassandra is still in size 2 diapers for the day and size 3 for overnight. She's wearing a mix of 3 and 6 month clothing still. Some 3 month stuff fits her great, some got packed away. Some 6 month stuff fits great and some is big on her still! 

Cassandra is still a pretty good sleeper. She's been up once a night around 3-4am and still naps twice a day. One thing I noticed is that she really doesn't sleep in her carseat anymore unless she's really, really exhausted. So if we're out and about, she just won't nap! So that can be a pain at times!

Nursing is about the same-every 2.5-3hrs for the most part.  She's still having just one meal a day-dinner with us. I should add in a second meal for her, but really it's just more work for me so I've been lazy and not doing it! Yep, shame on me! This month she tried nectarine, cantaloupe, Coco pops from Wegman's, cauliflower, applesauce, pasta, and baby oatmeal.  She LOVES those Coco pops-oh my word! I tried taking a piece away from her and she totally freaked out! Sister likes her food!

As for new things this month....she has started to flap her arms up and down a lot.  She also has started grunting/growling at things, which is pretty funny! She babbles a lot now "bababa". She has started making an "ooooh" face with the rounded lips which cracks me up-it's so adorable! Cassandra has mastered rolling around and goes all over doing it! She's working on sitting up and does pretty well. She does need someone close by because she will arch herself back out of nowhere. For the most part, she does ok. She has started laughing like crazy when I wash her neck at bath time. She knows it's coming and bursts out laughing-it's so cute! She likes "peek-a-boo" and "I'm gonna get you".  Overall, Cassandra is a very happy and content little girl. She's just a joy to have around!

And now for the pics!




My favorites:



love this one!
And for kicks, here are Avery's eight month photos!

No comments: