Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day

Yesterday was Father's Day!

Gabe got up and went for his weekly run. While he was gone, Avery asked about giving him breakfast in bed-and she was pretty adamant that we had to do it when he got home! So, when he got home, we asked what he wanted and sent him up to bed!  Avery helped me get his breakfast ready, and we took it up to him! He loved it of course!
We hung around most of the morning, I went grocery shopping while Cassandra napped, then we got ready to go to Gabe's parents' house. The girls both got  dressed up-although I only got a picture of Cassandra! As usual, I took my camera and didn't take a single picture!
We had a nice cookout and the kids did lots of playing, then we went home and got the kiddos in bed and relaxed a bit.

Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful Dads out there!!

No comments: