Friday, January 29, 2010

Overnight Suprise

Well to start off....On Avery's 7 monthday I definitely started to feel a tooth coming through on her lower gums...my baby is starting to get her first tooth!! You can feel the sharpness of it now so it's definitely there! I think she's trying to figure it out-she keeps sticking her tongue out and moving it in and out of her mouth trying to feel the sharp part-it's pretty funny!

Anyways, last night she woke up at 1am to eat which is her usual. I go into her room and she is sitting up in her crib!! She hasn't mastered sitting on her own just yet so I was shocked! And the kicker is, I have no idea how she went from lying down to sitting up on her own! I couldn't believe it! All I have to say is thank God we decided to drop her crib mattress over the weekend!

No comments: