I got this recipe from an old coworker of mine. We used to have breakfast at work twice a month and different people were assigned to bring in stuff. A woman made this and it was so good so she passed along the recipe to me. I haven't had the need to make it, until now!
My Dad had said he was going to come out for breakfast over the weekend so I was trying to think of what to make. This came to mind and we tried it out! Of course with how busy I was, I forgot to take pics of it! But believe me...it's yummy!! And super easy which is always a plus!
Potato Sausage Bake
3 1/2 cups O'Brien hashbrown potatoes (thawed)
2lbs breakfast sausage (browned and crumbled)
1 1/4 cup milk
8oz shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp dried mustard
5 eggs, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease (I used non-stick spray) 9x13" pan.
2. In large bowl, mix potatoes, sausage and cheese.
3. In small bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and mustard together.
4. Add egg mixture to potato mixture and mix until combined.
5. Pour into pan and bake for 50min.
Definitely try this-it's a keeper! And did I say how easy it is??