Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl Weekend

We had a pretty busy weekend....

Saturday we went to Buffalo for the day for a visit. We normally stay overnight, but it's getting too hard to stay over with Avery. Last time we were there, none of us slept well and it wasn't the best experience....so we might stick with day trips for awhile when we go.

The one thing I forgot on this trip? My camera! The one thing I really wanted to bring I left home. So I'm sorry to say I don't have any pics from Buffalo :(

We got there around 11:30 and had some pizza for lunch. My friend Renee and her Mom came by for a visit-I haven't seen her in a few months because of our conflicting schedules so it was nice to see them. After they left, my Uncle Joe and Aunt Marion came over as well as my friend Jessica and her son, Connor. We haven't seen Jess and Connor since the summer so it was quite a long gap since seeing them as well. I think Avery was only a month old and Connor was maybe 5months old. Now she's 7 months and Connor will be a year old this month!! They were really cute together! My Dad also stopped by after he got out of work. Then we had some dinner and headed home. Avery slept both ways in the car and went to bed pretty well when we got home. It was a pretty successful trip!

Today we did a lot around the house-dusted, vacuumed, some other little cleaning in prep for the Superbowl. Gabe's Dad and sister (and her family) came over around 5. We had homemade pizzas, salads, chips and salsa and peanut butter brownies. They all left by 8 and we just relaxed and watched the rest of the game. Of course, I could care less who wins-I just watch for the commercials....and eating food!

We snapped a pic of Avery before she went to bed. She wore a ponytail all day and had quite the 'do:

No comments: