Thursday, February 11, 2010

Where's My Baby?

This past week has been a little hard on me-I feel like I'm "losing" my baby.

It just seems like all of a sudden she's doing all of these new things and growing up so fast.

She officially is sitting up all on her own. Not only that, but she has mastered going from lying to sitting as well. And her latest trick is going from sitting to lying down to sitting again and sort of spinning herself around. She definitely is finding ways of getting around.

She also sort of pushes up on her knees and bounces/rocks herself a bit. And she sometimes does a plank position with her hands and feet on the ground with her hips lifted high in the air.

Tooth #2 has broken through the gums now...my cute gummy smile is no more :(

We put her baby swing up in the attic since she hasn't been in it in about a month or so.

Yesterday I fed her some chunks of banana and she loved them-she wasn't thrilled with the puree of them a few weeks ago, but the chunks she went nuts for! I also put some banana in her mesh feeder and let her go to town-she loved that too, but boy was it messy and hard to clean out of the mesh:



I've definitely spent a lot of time reminiscing this week-thinking of when Avery was little and trying to capture all of these memories in my head. It's exciting seeing them learn new things and all of that, but sad that my baby is growing up so fast.

No comments: