Sunday, April 11, 2010

Birthday Weekend

Tomorrow is my birthday-another year gone by!

Yesterday we drove to Buffalo and spent the day there to celebrate with some friends and family. My friend Renee stopped over first and visited awhile. Then my cousins Taylor and Eddie came over for awhile to see us. They enjoyed playing with Avery since it has been awhile since we've seen them!



My Uncle Joe and Aunt Marion came by, then Megan and Noah visited (I forgot to take pics of him and Avery AGAIN!). Lastly, my cousins Kim, Doug, Kayla and Nathan came over. My Mom ordered some pizza and we had some birthday cake! It was a nice little "party" that we had!
Avery helped me with my cake:

And we took a few photos:


We left Buffalo around 6:30 and Avery slept most of the way home...just the way we like it to work out!

Today I did my usual grocery shopping then played with Avery awhile. She has been pulling up onto everything these days! Her new game is to pull all of her books off of the bookshelf. I caught her in the act earlier:


This one looks good to toss!

Gabe, Avery and I went out for dinner for my birthday. We haven't gone out in a long time! I chose Monte Alban since it was so darn good the first time we went and I was in the mood for Mexican. Again it did not disappoint! Gabe told them it was my birthday and they brought over the huge sombrero and sang to me and smeared whipped cream on my nose! It was hysterical! Gabe sent me a video of it, but I can't get it to open on my computer. So you'll have to settle of this pic he took of Avery and I instead!

No plans for the big day tomorrow-have to work and that's about it.

Here's a flashback for ya....me on my birthday last year! Quite a difference huh?!

No comments: