Thursday, November 3, 2011

28 Weeks-Baby #2

28 Weeks now! Only 12 more to go!

How I'm feeling/sleeping: Still doing pretty well. Just tired of getting out of breath very easily! I go up one flight of stairs and I'm winded! Haha! I had a long day of being on my feet at work and I really felt it in my hips that night-they were just so sore! And my feet get swollen a little bit from time to time.

Appointments/events: The only update I have is that I passed my glucose test, although I am anemic (I was with Avery too)....so I'm back on my iron pills. My monthly appointment is next week.

Cravings/Aversions: Still haven't been eating oatmeal. Peanut butter here and there, but not craving for it like I usually do. I will say that I feel like I've been eating so much junk food this time around. With Avery I was SO GOOD at eating healthy and barely touched junk, but this time I can't help it. Avery's Halloween candy is calling my name several times a day!

Movement: Yep! I've been able to see my belly move a lot lately-feels like he/she is having a party in there sometimes! Some movements have been a little painful at times too-like an elbow is jabbing my side! Ouch!

Avery's thoughts: She still tells everyone that baby is a girl! She wants to "see" the baby daily (which means exposing my bare tummy to her) and gives hugs and kisses to it all of the time!


Here are this week's pics-the blue shirt is me with Avery at 29 weeks, the green shirt is me now! Love the one of Avery showing the baby some lovin'!

















No comments: