Friday, November 18, 2011

30 Weeks-Baby #2

I'm a few days late in updating, but Wednesday I hit the 30 week mark. Only 10 more to go!

How I'm feeling/sleeping: Well, I've had an ear/sinus infection for the past 2-3 weeks and I'm just about over it, finally. Just finishing up my last few days of antibiotics so hopefully it's gone for good! It's made sleeping very challenging because I couldn't breathe at all and was up numerous times a night coughing. Not fun at all!

Appointments/events: Had my monthly appointment last Friday. Somehow I lost a pound from my last appointment, which caught me by surprise (according to my scale at home I gained 2lbs)....so for their record I'm up 12lbs now overall. Baby sounded fine and all is going well. I now start my biweekly appointments which is crazy! Although it'll be 3 weeks between my appointments because they couldn't get me in the week of Thanksgiving so it got bumped out a week.

Cravings/Aversions: Still not eating oatmeal. Everything else is fair game. No strong cravings for anything though. Still eating too much junk food!

Movement: Of course! Baby had hiccups for the first time the other day that I noticed as well!

Avery's thoughts: She's still convinced it's a girl and there's no telling her otherwise! She told me today when I picked her up from daycare "I missed you and baby, Mommy!" So cute!


Here are my photos from this week. The blue shirt on the left is me with Avery at 31wks and the yellow shirt is me on Wednesday with baby #2:


No comments: