Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013-2014

Another year is gone behind us. Goodbye to 2013!

On New Years Eve when I was reflecting on the year about to be behind us, nothing really stood out for me. Nothing huge and monumental occurred which I guess is good in some ways and bad in others.

Here is a brief recap of the year 2013 for us!

-Cassandra turned 1!
-Gabe and I saw Bon Jovi in concert
-Gabe did some traveling to NYC and NC (one for business, one for pleasure)
-Avery turned 4!
-We got a new-to-us car
-We celebrated 5 years of marriage and 10 years together as a couple
-Cassandra started daycare
-I left the girls for 2 nights (for the first time) for a women's weekend in the Adirondacks
-One of my best friends welcomed her first baby
-We got our driveway installed
-Gabe took the leap and left his job to become self-employed
-Lots of wonderful times spent with family and friends
-And most importantly, we all had our good health this year!

And looking ahead to the New Year upon us....hello 2014!! We have a few things we're looking forward to this year....

-Cassandra will start swim lessons this weekend
-Cassandra turns 2 in just 3 weeks!
-Seeing JT in concert
-Hopefully going on our first vacation as a family of 4!
-Avery turns 5 and will start kindergarten in the fall (yikes!)

And I'm sure we have many more wonderful surprises in store for us this coming year.

I hope you all had a great New Year and I hope you are all blessed with happiness and health in the coming year!

No comments: