Sunday, March 15, 2009

Last Day

Our last day in FL-boo hoo! I hear we missed some crappy weather back home so that's always good when you're on vacation! Our weather here was amazing-80s everyday and it rained maybe 10min one day and that was it! And it's supposed to be in the 50s when we land back in Buffalo so I can't complain about that. So on our last day, Gabe and I went for a nice long walk on the boardwalk. Then we went to the beach-which was pretty rough today. We still went in the water a little bit, but it was definitely a rough day out there. Later in the afternoon we rented a 4 seater bike which was fun-we had it about an hour and went up and down the boardwalk. It was a good time and we had some good laughs!
This is when we picked up the bike:
Here is Owen working hard ringing the bell:

Gabe Sr, Bianca, Gabe, Owen and I after our bike ride-time to eat!

After riding, we got some mexican takeout which was yummy. Then packed a little bit and went to bed! Part of me is ready to go home (I hate living out of a suitcase) and part of me is dreading it too. Just like the end to any vacation!



No comments: