Monday, March 30, 2009

Megan's Baby Shower

Yesterday was my friend Megan's baby shower. Megan and I have known each other since freshman year of high school (about 15 years now!)-we were on cheerleading together and worked at Putt-Putt together. We also went to Daemen College together and pledged for the same sorority. We both ended up transferring to Buffalo State halfway through and both became teachers! She's still teaching though-and of course I'm not now. But now we're pregnant together which is very cool-I hope our kids end up being great friends in the future!

Megan is due at the end of April/beginning of May (she has 2 due dates a week apart) so she has about 4-5 weeks left to go. She's about 8 weeks ahead of me. Her Mom threw a nice shower at Orazio's in Clarence. It was a brunch with very good food! It was great to see a lot of friends that I haven't seen in awhile and to see all of the cute baby gifts she got. I only wish I took more pictures-my camera has been acting up and my batteries were dead (even though they were fully charged-long story) so I didn't take too many because I knew the camera was about to die at any minute. Sorry Meg-I wish I could have taken more!! Here are the few that I did take:

The cake:


My gift to her-the clothesline idea I stole from Jessica's shower (I think it was a hit and it turned out so cute!):


The two of us-Megan at 35/36 weeks and me at 27 weeks:

The next shower will be mine-yikes!!



No comments: