Thursday, March 5, 2009

One More Day

....of work that is....then I'm on vacation :) We leave for FL Monday morning and for the first time (probably ever) I keep forgetting about it! I'm usually the one counting down trips months in advance ("we leave in 2 months from today"). For some reason, this trip totally crept up on me. Maybe because I'm pregnant and have "pregnancy brain", maybe because our house is still disheveled? I don't know, but it seriously didn't hit me until last Friday when I left work. It dawned on me: One week left then I'm off for a week! Even this week at work I kept looking at next week's schedule to see what was in store for us, then it would register-duh-I won't be here! So yes, tomorrow is my last day, then I have 6 work days off! Can't wait!

In other random updates-we set up appointments with 2 daycares for next month to go and tour the facilities. We're meeting with 2 pediatricians the week we get back from FL. And we got called today that our baby furniture is in! We're not picking it up until April/May though-we want to get the nursery done first before we cart all that junk here. Other than that, nothing is really new. I feel boring for once! Haha! I'm sure I'll have more to update in the next few days, but for now, I got nothin'!

No comments: