Sunday, January 18, 2009

Jessica's Baby Shower

Well today was baby shower #1 for me so far this year (I have 3 already-one is mine) and it's only January! My friend Jessica and her husband, Kevin, are expecting their first baby in about 4 weeks! They are having a boy and are very excited! We planned our trip to Buffalo this weekend so that I could attend her baby shower. It was very nice-about 25 people I'm guessing (all friends and coworkers) and lots of yummy food-chicken salad sandwiches, fruit salad, regular salad, tortellini salad and squash soup and of course cake for dessert! She got a lot of great gifts including this one cool idea someone had:
It's a clothesline full of cute little baby clothes! A very clever idea! One of her friends made her cake which was so darn cute:I wish I was that talented! So in just a few short weeks, they'll be welcoming their little bundle of joy!!
Jessica and Kevin:

No comments: