Sunday, January 25, 2009

Baby's Moving!

Last Sunday night after our trip to Buffalo, I swore I felt baby moving. Although I had my doubts because I was only 17 weeks and most people don't feel the baby that early. I figured the only way I'd know was if it were to keep happening. Well, I was correct-the baby has been moving several times everyday now which is so cool! It's hard to imagine what it's going to feel like when it happens, but it is truly an amazing thing! It started out feeling like bubbles popping in my stomach and each day it seems to get a little stronger. In fact, last night Gabe felt it move for the first time! We were watching a movie and it was moving pretty consistently so he put his hand on my stomach and sure enough it moved! I think it freaked him out a bit, but it was cool that he felt it already. I'm sure it'll just keep getting stronger in the next few weeks and will be kicking my butt anytime now :)

I also bought my first few items of maternity clothing! Last week in Buffalo I hit their Old Navy and found 2 shirts on clearance for $2.50 each (you know I love a deal). Yesterday I found a cute top at Target that was 75% off (I got it for $5) and I also bought a pair of jeans at Motherhood that were on sale. Everything is still a little big on me now, but it will come in handy eventually!

No comments: