Friday, January 2, 2009

15 Weeks

Well, today I'm 15 weeks along in my pregnancy! I have to say I've been feeling a lot better than I was before. I still get my days and moments when I feel nauseous, but it has decreased a lot in the past week or two which is nice! I'm still keeping up with my exercise, although this week I barely went (shame on me I know!). I'm modifying things here and there, but am doing most things the same as I was before with my exercise routine. I'm still wearing my regular clothes at this point. I have definitely one pair of dress pants I grew out of and a few more are very close to not fitting. The rest of my pants are just getting tighter-I'm sure in a matter of weeks I'll be grown out of those too! My friend Katie was nice enough to give me a few pairs of maternity pants to borrow which is great-at least I won't have to rush out and get stuff. I know I'll have to, but I don't feel as pressured now! Overall things are going well-can't complain that's for sure! We went looking at nursery furniture last weekend-that'll be a chore! I never saw so many cribs in my life! We'll have to make a decision at some point!
Here's my 15 week belly pic taken in my dress pants that probably won't fit much longer (sorry for the blurriness-I couldn't use my flash and this camera setting stinks!):

No comments: