Wednesday, October 21, 2009

And the Verdict is...

So Avery and I both woke up with colds 3 weeks ago now. She got over hers pretty quick-maybe 4 days or so. Here I am 3 weeks later still feeling like crap. Last week I felt really good and I thought it was getting better. Over the weekend I started getting worse and yesterday was probably the worst day yet (and I had been up since 430am!). I had sinus pressure, a headache, stuffed up nose, started coughing-just not fun. My one ear feels like I'm underwater-very filled up, etc. I started blowing green out of my nose constantly over the past 4 days (it was on and off before that). When I coughed yesterday it just tasted like infection-sorry that sounds really gross-but it did. So I called my doctor yesterday and made a sick appointment for today.

Got up and dragged Avery there with me bright and early. It ends up that I have a sinus infection and double ear infection. So I'm on amoxicillin and cough medicine-woo hoo! The woman I dealt with was a real b--ch too-I didn't like her one bit. But anyways, I'm drugged up now and hopefully I'll start to feel better. And I'm praying Avery doesn't pick it up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

all that on top of your day a work....sorry & hope yuo feel better soon.

buffaloborn said...

Hopefully she won't get sick. Breastfeeding helps that a ton. I got sick like that a couple of times with each of my babies and they usually never caught it. Your antibodies get passed on to the baby.