Friday, October 23, 2009

Naps & New Noise

Avery is not the best at napping...at least for us at home. When she goes to my in-laws or to daycare, she easily takes naps that are 2-3 hours long. When I'm off? 45 minutes to an hour max. I don't know what it is, but that's what she does. I like to tell myself that she just wants to spend time with us so she won't sleep! So the other night I was feeding her and she passed out cold-I sat her up and she didn't budge:


I tried out some of her wrist rattles with her for the first time. I don't think she really "got" it yet. She liked looking at them, but didn't really understand that if she moved her hand, she was the one making the sound. I took them off after a little bit and just let her play with them-she liked that much more!


She also started making a new screeching noise this week-it's so darn cute! Have a listen!

No comments: