Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day Weekend

We had a very nice Father's Day weekend.

Yesterday I went to the gym in the morning. Gabe had to go into work and get a haircut in the afternoon so I hung out with Avery. She's cutting tooth #6 and I think it was bothering her yesterday. I gave her a few teething tablets and she wanted to carry the bottle around with her and chew on it!


Gabe grabbed us some dinner on the way home, then we took Avery to Lugia's for our first ice cream outing of the summer! Of course it was delicious and Avery enjoyed it as well! I finished off the evening grocery shopping-woo hoo!

Today we ran to Sam's club to pick up a few things we need for Avery's party next weekend. We went over Gabe's parents' house for dinner. It was such a nice evening so we all sat outside and enjoyed the weather (and the flies!). We had a nice cookout with lots of yummy food! Avery tried cherries for the first time and loved them-she really loves fruit!

She also had fun playing with Owen:


and she had a taste of Daddy's lemonade:



Happy Father's Day!!





1 comment:

Joelle said...

nicole she is so beautiful! I cant wait to hear about her first birthday bash!