Friday, October 22, 2010

I'm in Pain and Miserable

If you cross my path in the next few days and I'm not my usual self, I apologize.

I'm in pain and miserable....

Damn canker sores.

I got them Thursday sometime and of course I have to have 2 of them. And to make it even more fun, they're on opposite sides of my mouth. One huge one on my tongue and one on the opposite side's cheek.

I can't talk well. (and I'm sure I look like an ass as well)

It hurts like hell to eat. Like to the point of tears hurt.

I've tried salt water, an oral rinse, and a debriding agent I have. NOTHING HELPS!

So until they go away, I'm in constant pain and not a happy camper.

Put on a happy face right?!

1 comment:

tab890 said...

Strangely enough, I have one that is bugging me as well!

I find that a little ore-gel - is that the right spelling? always seems to help - especially at bed time. I know its for sore teeth, but it does the trick for those nasty canker sores as well.