Saturday, November 13, 2010

Buffalo Visit

Today we went to Buffalo for the day. I honestly have no idea when we'll be able to go there next so we decided to do a day trip today.

We went to my Dad's house for awhile. Avery got to see Papa and Colleen and Tasha the dog, which made her very excited.

Then we went to my Mom's house. We relaxed awhile when we got there.

I ran to Target to look at boots for Avery. They had some on sale until today, but the ones on sale did not have her size available. I ended up getting her these though. They are big on her now so I hope they work out for the winter.

My Mom and Aunt made lasagna for dinner which was very good! We also tried out my pizelle maker and my great-Aunt's secret pizelle recipe for the first time. They were a lot easier than I thought they would be and came out pretty good. I'll tweak a few things the next time I make them, but for our first batch, they were tasty!

Avery only napped 15mins in the car on the way in which for her is nothing. It took her a long time to fall asleep. So, by the time we left to come home, she was so tired she was goofy! Lately on the way home, she'll wake up when we have about a half hour left to drive and she'll cry the rest of the way home. Tonight I think she was so tired that she crashed in about 10mins and we didn't hear a peep out of her the entire way. We got home, put her PJs on (she woke up when we pulled in), read a story and put her to bed. Again, not a peep!

I also forgot my camera so I have zero pics from today which I'm bummed about.

No comments: