Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dinner with Friends

Yesterday was a busy day for me. I went to the gym in the morning for a workout, came home and showered then went to the Rochester Museum and Science Center for the annual Holiday Bazaar. I found a few good Christmas presents which was good. Shortly after I got home, we went to Julie and Richie's house for dinner. We haven't seen them since Brayden's baptism so it was nice getting together.

Little Brayden is almost 4 months old now! He's getting so big so fast! Carly and Avery had an absolute blast together! It was so fun seeing them chase each other around and play together. They really had a lot of fun! Gabe and I were saying how great it was seeing Avery play with someone close to her age. We've never really seen her "in action" so it was a lot of fun watching them! Here they are jumping on the trampolene together:





I missed the hug:

But got this one!

Avery on the trampolene:
Avery practicing being gentle with Brayden:

Brayden:
Thanks guys for an awesome dinner and a fun night!
Today we did absolutely nothing which was nice. I only left the house to go grocery shopping when Avery napped so it was nice to just relax and veg a bit.

No comments: