Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Weekend With No Plans

Ah....

A weekend with no plans.

It's rare that we have one, especially this time of year. I know from now until Christmas, our weekends have something going on so it was nice to have one with absolutely nothing!

Avery is ready for the cooler weather in her nice jacket and hat from my Uncle Joe and Aunt Marion. Doesn't she look adorable?



Yesterday we really didn't do much of anything. I went to the gym in the morning and that is the only time I left the house! We did a lot of playing and relaxing which is always nice.



What was our excitement today?



Well....



What do you get when you have a Mommy, a Daddy, a 16 month old, a camera and 30 rolls of toilet paper in the house?



You got it....building towers baby!



Look at my little girl go!


Taller and taller....


I asked her to smile and she struck this pose: And voila! A nice tower!

Since it was one of those chilly days, we did some snuggling under the blankets....

(love!)

And Avery played with her babies:




During her nap I went grocery shopping and then when she woke up, we went to our gym to go for a swim! She was so excited when we got there and she saw the pool-she was kicking her legs and ready to go. She did such a good job in the water splashing around and kicking away. I think she really enjoyed herself, which makes us happy!


The only "bad" thing about the weekend was good old daylight savings ended so our clocks went back an hour. Just like I figured, Avery was up an hour earlier today but what I didn't expect was that her nap stunk-lately she's been doing close to 3 hour long naps (heaven!) and today it was an hour and a half...not stellar. I'm hoping after a few days that will change!

No comments: