Wednesday, October 5, 2011

24 Weeks-Baby #2

How I'm feeling/sleeping: Doing pretty well so I can't complain too much. Sleep is hit or miss-some nights I sleep well, others not so well. Some nights my back hurts, others I'm ok. I'm still up at least once to use the bathroom overnight. I'm starting to get out of breath pretty easily these days, which makes things "fun".

Appointments/events: Last week I had to go for my repeat ultrasound to get another hand measurement and spine measurement. The baby was still in a bad position so it took the tech quite awhile to get what she needed, but I think she got the measurements. The heart rate was 147 this time-the lowest it's been so far. And the baby is still breech at this point...again, I know that can change!

Cravings/Aversions: Still not inclined to eat oatmeal or peanut butter but everything else is fair game. I feel like I've been a pig lately-some days no matter how much I eat I'm still starving!

Movement: Yes! Baby seems to be more active these days-I have many times in a day that I feel lots of movement (of course one of them is when I go to bed!).

Avery's thoughts: She still tells everyone that baby is a girl! Yesterday she lifted my shirt and said "Hi baby! Nice to see you today!" She's so sweet!

I finally wore a pair of my maternity jeans the other day-they're Old Navy ones. I forgot how comfy they are! I seriously wish they made their regular jeans out of the same material-they are just so soft and comfy! Of course none of the pants are really staying up well on me-I keep hiking them up all day long. Not sure if my belly isn't big enough (how is that possible?) or if the pants are just stretched out from round 1.

Here are some pics-the black shirt is me with Avery at 25 weeks, the blue shirt is today (24 weeks): (and I love my saggy ass in my jeans! Haha!)





No comments: