Friday, December 30, 2011

36 Weeks-Baby #2

On Wednesday I turned 36 weeks! I delayed my post so that I could include my doctor's appointment from this week, which was today.

How I'm feeling/sleeping: I'm still pretty itchy which isn't fun. It has gotten a little better, but not much. Some days are great and I won't itch at all until around bedtime (go figure). Other days I itch all day long. Overnight has been hit or miss but I'm usually up a few times scratching and/or to use the bathroom at this point.  I'm just feeling really huge these days so I get tired/sore pretty quickly now.

Appointments/events: I had my appointment today. I gained 7lbs since my last visit (did I tell you I think their scale is really off whack?! According to mine at home I gained 4lbs-they weighed me in 3lbs heavier then my scale did this time!) so according to them I'm up a total of 25lbs and am at the exact weight I was when I delivered Avery. Let's see-all of my bloodwork came back normal so no cause of my itching (boo!). They did do an ultrasound to check out baby's position and great news....baby is now head down! Yay!  Now we just have to hope he/she stays that way!  I start weekly appointments now so I go next Friday already.

Cravings/Aversions: Nothing really-no cravings, no strong aversions these days! The holidays totally killed me though-I've been eating like a pig!

Movement: Yep! Lots of movements that you can see from the outside. Sometimes it hurts too! Baby has had hiccoughs quite a bit lately too!

Avery's thoughts: Nothing new- still strongly convinced it's a girl though! 

Here are my photos from this week. The blue shirt is me at 37wks with Avery and the black shirt is me at 36 weeks now. I feel like I'm carrying lower this time around, but looking at photos I look the same! And honestly I don't look much bigger this time around either!

No comments: