Friday, December 2, 2011

32 Weeks-baby #2

I'm posting a few days late and may continue to do so just because of when my doctor appointments fall. I turned 32 weeks on Wednesday, but went to the docs today, so I figured I would just update today.

How I'm feeling/sleeping: Overall I still feel pretty good. If I'm on my feet a lot during the day, my feet and back hurt by the end of the day and I feel pretty worn out. I've also had some rug-burn type of feeling right below my chest line lately. I asked about it when I was pregnant with Avery and they told me it's just from the muscles separating so it's nothing to worry about-just painful at times. I'm usually up 1-2 times a night to use the bathroom and sometimes it takes me forever to fall back asleep.

Appointments/events: Had my appointment today. I gained 5lbs since my last appointment (although I think they weighed me wrong last time-this time I weighed what I did at home and last time I was 3lbs less than I was at home) so as of now I'm up a total of 17lbs. Baby's heartrate was at 150 and sounded good. I did get some semi-bad news....the baby is still breech. They got a new ultrasound machine so they brought it in and checked and sure enough, baby is butt-down. He/she still has time to flip so we'll see. Part of me is bummed because I did want to try a VBAC this time. Part of me is relieved because my decision on how to deliver would be decided for me. I guess we'll see what the little one decides to do in the next few weeks.

Cravings/Aversions: Still not eating oatmeal. Everything else is fair game. No strong cravings for anything though. Still eating too much junk food (pregnancy and holidays do not mix)!

Movement: Yep! Lots of movements that you can see from the outside. Sometimes it hurts too!

Avery's thoughts: Nothing really new-still talks to the baby a lot and still says it's a girl!

Here are my photos.....the peach shirt is me at 33 weeks with Avery. Black shirt is me on Wed at 32 weeks. (Yep, still have a saggy looking butt-haha!)


No comments: