Monday, September 29, 2008

Another Fall Love...

Concord grapes! I LOVE them! I always forget about them until I go to the public market and see them in their glory! I remember being a kid and going for our annual "country drive" to get pumpkins. Granted I thought they were boring as heck, but I always remember my Dad buying these purple grapes that would "pop" in your mouth. Well, once I got older, the country drives decreased so I didn't have those grapes for years. Then when I moved out here, I went to the public market and there they were-the purple "popping" grapes! I know some people probably think they're gross, but man I've grown to love them. The only downfall? They have seeds :( But it's another thing I love about fall-$2 a quart at the market buys me enough to last an entire week! YUM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love them! I also love their smell. Intoxicating.