Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fall Television

Fall TV-how do I love thee? Let me count the ways:

1. Amazing Race
2. Criminal Minds
3. Biggest Loser
4. Intervention
5. Dr 90210
6. Heroes

Ah yes, the return of our favorite television shows! Isn't it grand? I have to say that I'm a little iffy on Heroes this year. It's been off for awhile so the season premiere the other night was very confusing to me since there was such a gap in time from when it was on last. I only watched the first half and recorded the second half. I still haven't watched it yet, so I just don't know if I'll get into it again this season. Amazing Race is one of our faves-I look forward to it each season and it starts up this Sunday. I've watched it since the first season. Criminal Minds is another favorite for me-Gabe finds it funny that I like "twisted" shows like that-but it's up there on the list for sure! Last year was the first time we got into the Biggest Loser. It was the couples show that they had-we enjoyed it, so we're tuning in this season as well. Intervention and Dr 90210 are on random channels, but I enjoy them as well. I have a bunch of those episodes recorded that I need to sit down and watch. I'm just thrilled that there is actually stuff to watch on TV now!

No comments: